This article comes from “citizens.news”
NEW YORK – [Jan. 25, 2023] “Project Veritas released a new video today exposing a Pfizer executive, Jordon Trishton Walker, who claims that his company is exploring a way to ‘mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ to preempt the development of future vaccines.” -Project Veritas
(Article republished from BrianOShea.Substack.com)
(Original Project Veritas Story: https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/)
Essentially Dr. Walker said a lot that I think we all suspected but now we can be pretty sure we knew. So is he an actual Pfizer Senior Executive? So far it looks like he’s the real deal, though he may be on loan to Pfizer from the Boston Consulting Group (“BCG”). However, like with any case, I put my excitement aside and started to do what I do as a standard practice in my work as a Private Intelligence and Security Consultant: Human Capital Due Diligence (aka Due Diligence on Human Sources).
I don’t want to waste time with lots of narrative, so I will just share what I’ve found since 8pm.
(Disclaimer: I love and respect Project Veritas and their work is excellent. This in no way indicates I doubt their due diligence practices. I just like to check things out for myself when I cannot see sources or citations which were not available when the video first came out. All the same, they did, in fact do excellent due diligence which became available throughout tonight during a 3 hour Twitter Spaces conference hosted by Project Veritas.).
(Disclaimer 2: All information found is publicly available. It may be hard to find soon, so I have indexed every URL cited here on WayBack Machine and have downloaded PDF – Print versions of every page mentioned here).
(I also wanted to give a gigantic THANK YOU to Project Veritas! They are all heroes, and we should all support their work in anyway we can!)
The key takeaways that I want to highlight, based on the results below are somewhat chilling in the context of the “pandemic,” Covid-19, Pfizer’s and the FDA’s cozy relationship with China, and the timing of Dr Walker’s experience with the pandemic and all of its outcomes:
- He helped create market forecasts for therapeutics related to oncology in 2021 (Operation Moonshot comes to mind).
- He “conducted impact evaluation of Value-Based Payment models and COVID-related changes in hospital reimbursement policies for a US federal health agency”. (Does this mean Boston Consulting Group or Pfizer or both were working with the US government to actually create POLICIES THAT AFFECT US TAXPAYERS???)
- He took a BCG sponsored Mandarin (Chinese) language and business immersion course…RIGHT BEFORE THE PANDEMIC HIT THE UNITED STATES. Does this mean BCG and/or their Clients (who are either Pfizer, the US Government, or both) knew that these vaccines would be (or were already) being made in China? Business immersion (I am guessing business terms and colloquialisms) was also a focus. Does this mean he and his Clients knew in 2019 or earlier that a mass vaccination/pharma boom was about to hit that both the CCP (who control the Chinese pharma industry and, of course, all of the BSL-4 labs the research occurred in) & Pfizer et al would be partnered on?
- He is clearly a marketing specialist in the pharma space. Was Dr. Walker one of the “Vaccine Confidence” team members that created the strategy to manipulate the American population into taking an experimental, and as we now know dangerous/deadly mRNA experimental shot?
- Did he actually go to Yale? Only one profile lists his attendance there.
PLEASE NOTE: UPDATES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE END OF THE REPORT, APPENDIX A. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SHARED THESE UPDATES. -Brian O’Shea, 1/27/2023
INITITIAL FINDINGS On JORDON TRISHTON WALKER
NAME: Jordon Trishton Walker, M.D.
AKAs: Jordan Walker; Trishton Lee; Trishton Lee Walker; Jordan Walker; Joran Trishtan Lee Walker
Profession: Physician, Consultant.
Licensed in New York:
- May 2021 – current: Director, Worldwide R&D Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning (Pfizer, Oct 2019 – Present)
- May 2021 Consultant, Houston, TX; Boston, MA; (Boston Consulting Group “BCG”)
- Biopharma growth strategy – Developed 5-year growth strategy for a large biopharma;
- Created in-depth market and revenue forecast to support recommendations for investment in prioritized therapeutic areas to CEO and Board of Directors Oncology Diagnostic strategy;
- Worked with cross functional and matrix team of senior executives to develop Precision Medicine strategy and clinical development plan for oncology pipeline assets;
- Performed diligence to recommend strategic partnership with leading medical device companies Value-Based Payment Models;
- Conducted impact evaluation of Value-Based Payment models and COVID-related changes in hospital reimbursement policies for a US federal health agency;
- Participated in BCG sponsored Mandarin language and business immersion (Nov – Dec 2019)
- May 2018 – Oct 2019: Urology Resident Physician, Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts (General Hospital Harvard Urologic Surgery Residency Program at Massachusetts General Hospital,
- Jun 2013 – Jun 2014: Analyst, (Greater New York City Area, IQVIA)
- Evaluated the projected profitability of therapeutic candidates for pharmaceutical companies;
- Developed commercialization strategies for pharmaceuticals in development pipelines.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center;
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Yale University;
- Bachelors of Science; Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- State of New York Physician License: 313466 (active and current)
- License No: 313466
- “Signal Hire” Profile: “Jordon Walker, M.D. Director, Worldwide R&D Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer. New York, New York, United States”
- “Signal Hire” Profile (PDF Version):
- USNEWS AND WORLD REPORT (HEALTH) PROFILE: Dr. Jordon Walker, MD. Urology General Urology. Dallas, TX
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Class of 2018 Academic Hooding Ceremony
- Morning Star Family Foundation Scholar
- Scholarship for African American Medical Students/Scholars
- UT Southwestern Alumni Scholarship
- UTSouthwestern Medical Center “Match Day 2018 by specialty”
- PINTEREST Profile: “Jordon Walker @trishtonlee”
- Facebook: jordon.walker.100
- LinkedIn: NOTE: It appears the linkedin page has been removed. Please feel free to comment and send me an archived page if you have one. Oh….
- ….They took down this one too:
- OTHER PROFESSIONAL/PERSONAL PROFILES:
- RESEARCH PAPERS & PEER REVIEWED STUDIES
- “The Near-Term Outlook for COVID-19 Therapeutic Treatments” (May 8, 2020)(Source: https://www.bcg.com/publications/2020/outlook-for-covid-19-therapeutic-treatments)
- “Does proximity of positive prostate biopsy core to capsular margin help predict side-specific extracapsular extension at prostatectomy?” (February 2019)(Source: https://www.canjurol.com/abstract.php ArticleID=&version=1.0&PMID=30797246)
- “Clinical Risk Factors Associated with Urethral Atrophy” (May 2017)(Source: https://www.goldjournal.net/article/S0090-4295(16)30954-2/fulltext)
- “Formalin disinfection of prostate biopsy needles may reduce post-biopsy infectious complications” (January 2017)(Source: https://www.nature.com/articles/pcan201670)
That’s all I have for now. Please subscribe and please, because it’s late, forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes! I will continue to provide updates on this case as it evolves and new information becomes known or is discovered by me…and hopefully many of you. Remember: Investigate Everything! Find me on Twitter @BrianOSheaSPI and on Gettr @BrianOShea .
Also, I don’t believe this guy should be practicing medicine. Below is the agency which governs his medical license. I am calling them and alerting them to this video and the comments he made in it. I hope everyone who is as horrified by what we’ve seen on this video will do the same. Here is Dr. Walker’s NY STATE PHYSICIAN PROFILE:
https://www.nydoctorprofile.com/NYPublic/ (Search under Walker, Jordon)
- New York Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) (https://www.health.ny.gov/professionals/doctors/conduct/)
- Professional misconduct by licensed physicians, physician assistants, and specialist assistants is investigated and prosecuted by the Office of Professional Medical Conduct in the New York State Department of Health. Complaints of misconduct in these three professions should be made to the New York State Department of Health, Office of Professional Medical Conduct, 150 Broadway, Suite 355, Albany, NY 12204-2719. You may call that office at 1-800-663-6114 (Monday through Friday 9:00 and to 5:00 pm eastern) or e-mail the office at email@example.com.
Read more at: BrianOShea.Substack.com