Indiana PT dies TWO DAYS after getting mRNA Wuhan coronavirus vaccine

Share This:

This article comes from “

A physical therapist from Indiana passed away two days after getting vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus. Twenty-eight-year-old Haley Link Brinkmeyer died Jan. 21 at her home in Evansville following her Jan. 19 vaccination. It is not known whether the physical therapist received the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, the two mRNA jabs currently approved for emergency use.

Brinkmeyer’s mother Shauna O’Neill Link said her daughter’s death shocked their entire family. A Facebook comment posted by Shauna said: “My 28-year-old daughter took the vaccine on a Tuesday and she was dead by Thursday.” The PT’s mother also remarked that the vaccine was meant for “depopulation.”

Brinkmeyer graduated from the University of Evansville in 2018 with a doctorate in physical therapy. She worked at North River Health Campus, a senior living community in Evansville, at the time of her vaccination. The facility conducted a COVID-19 immunization drive in which residents and staff got vaccinated in order “to slow the spread of this terrible virus” around the time of Brinkmeyer’s death.

The Daily Mail has reached out to Haley’s husband Evan Brinkmeyer for more information and additional comment. She met him while attending F.J. Reitz High School, where they were crowned homecoming king and queen. Haley and Evan were married for two years – until her untimely passing.

Haley’s father-in-law James Brinkmeyer posted on Facebook: “Our hearts have been broken upon the passing of Evan’s wife and high school sweetheart Haley Link Brinkmeyer. No words can express the depths of the loss being felt by Haley and Evan’s families.” He continued: “Please pray for Haley and Evan and their families. Lastly, if you have kids – give them a hug today and tell them you love them.”

Her family asked for donations to The Haley Link Brinkmeyer Foundation – established to provide assistance and medicine for patients with diabetes.

Haley Link Brinkmeyer joins the ranks of mRNA coronavirus vaccine casualties

Ever since the mRNA vaccines received emergency use approval from the Food and Drug Administration, they have been linked to a number of fatalities. The BNT162b2 vaccine from Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech and mRNA-1273 vaccine from Moderna have both reported efficacy rates of more than 90 percent in clinical trials. (Related: mRNA vaccines for the Wuhan coronavirus caused blood disorder in at least 36 people.)

Below are some cases of health care workers who received the mRNA coronavirus vaccines and died days after inoculation.

  • Kassidi Kurill of Ogden, Utah died four days after getting jabbed with the Moderna vaccine. The 39-year old surgical technologist received her second dose of the vaccine on Feb. 1 as part of her job. Kurill only experienced a sore arm after she got her first dose of the mRNA jab. She experienced discomfort on Feb. 4 and was admitted to the hospital. Tests found that her liver was not functioning, which necessitated a liver transplant. Attempts to stabilize Kurill ended in vain, and she died of multiple organ failure on Feb. 5.
  • Tom Zook of Orange County, California also died four days after his second dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine. The 60-year-old radiologic technician got his second shot of the vaccine on Jan. 5 at the South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana. Zook even posted on social media his excitement in getting the jab. Two hours later, he started complaining of abdominal pain and breathing difficulty – which led to him being admitted in the same hospital where he worked. Zook was later transferred to a different hospital, where he passed away on Jan. 9.
  • Janet Moore, an Ohio resident, died within 48 hours after she got immunized using the mRNA vaccine. The nurse aide received the jab after her employer, Admirals Pointe Nursing Home in Huron, reportedly required it. Her neighbors said she had not been feeling well after vaccination, adding that Moore reported nausea and migraines. The nursing aide was later found unresponsive in her car outside her apartment complex on the evening of Dec. 31. “[As] soon as she drove into her parking lot, she passed away,” Moore’s brother Jacob Gregory commented. He believes Moore received the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, but added he was not entirely sure.
  • Gregory Michael, an obstetrician in Miami, Florida, died 16 days after getting the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. The 56-year-old doctor did not experience an immediate reaction after he was inoculated on Dec. 18. But three days later, he noticed red spots on his feet and hands – which led him to seek medical treatment. Doctors at Miami Beach’s Mount Sinai Medical Center where he worked said Michael developed a rare auto-immune disorder. The condition caused his immune system to attack blood platelets responsible for clotting. Platelet infusions did not work, leading doctors to resort to surgery. But Michael died of a hemorrhagic stroke on Jan. 3 before he could undergo the potentially life-saving procedure.

Visit to read more news about the dangers associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Sources include: 1 2

Share This: