Project Veritas released Part 2 of its series on NYT reporter, Matthew Rosenberg today. (Watch Part 1 here)
This story focuses on statements Rosenberg makes about the infamous Trump “pee tape,” what happens inside The New York Times, and his confidential sources in agencies like the CIA and NSA.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Rosenberg on infamous pee tape: “It involved CIA and NSA. It involved Trump and involved that ridiculous, like, ‘pee tape’, which of course doesn’t exist.”
- Rosenberg: “I think there’s like a real internal tug of war [at NYT] between, like the reasonable people and some of the crazier leftist sh*t that’s worked its way in there.”
- Rosenberg said his colleagues at the NYT were “not the clearest thinkers, some of them” before calling the people that end up at the paper “very neurotic people.”
- Rosenberg on colleague Adam Goldman: “He’s a terrible writer…He’s just not good at conceptualizing things. He’s not good with words. It’s a skill. It’s a hard one.”
- Rosenberg on the NYT’s ongoing lawsuit with Project Veritas: “James O’Keefe, that was a f*ck up. We may well lose that one.”